Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Anyone else want to join?

I know I have been quite a silent hostess while y'all have been knitting away out there, but I just wanted to say hello and what a fun group this is to watch. We're just about to max out out Blogger invites! Each blog is allowed 100 authors and we're at 85 right now with about 5 or 6 in the queue waiting for responses. So, that leaves about 10 spots, if anyone is still interested in joining . . . .
Drop me an email or leave a comment here.
Thanks!
--Amanda
amandaATthe-woodruffsDOTnet

12 comments:

Linda said...

I sent my email address to join, but have not gotten my invitation yet?
Is it all filled up? I am rosehuss on Ravelry

thanks
Linda

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join, I am Luinsf on Ravelry. Thanks, Lugene

Kelly said...

I'd like to join! I'm purlygirl75 on Ravelry.

KeikoNeiko said...

I'd like to join if there's still room. I'm keikoneiko on Ravelry

Cindy said...

I am making my second pair from the book and just found this group through Ravelry. I'd love to join if there is still room...
Thanks,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'd like to join if there is still room. I am LadyD on Ravelry.

Unknown said...

I'd like to join. i'm knitting knurse on Ravelry

Tiny Tyrant said...

I'd like to.

Tiny Tyrant

Jenna B said...

I'm interested....I've had the book for months & this might be just the kick in the arse that I need.
I'm alpacaenvy on ravelry

Abby said...

I'm having a serious case of sock envy. Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I would love to join the blog but think I'm too late. I just joined you on Ravelry where I am Furknitter. I'm trying to sort out Coriolis right now. I find this very intersting.
Ann Carpenter in frying hot Dallas, Texas

dragonxser said...

me too please, if there is space available! I just bought this fabulous book this month and am looking forward to starting a new sock adventure in September!

KathyN