Sunday, November 25, 2007

Jumped in With Both Feet!!

And promptly ended up with a BIG splash in the frog pond! I thought I understood the concept, so i jumped right in. I didn't knit the Coriolis sample sock. If I had I would not be ripping... I ended up with a 2 stitch bubble band and it looks really bad. I wanted a 4 stitch band width a bubble edge, OOPS!! I knew that I was ripping before I started the heel but I had read that some knitters were having trouble with the sizing so I wanted to check.. The sock fits great so I'll be frogging back to the toe and reknitting with the correct band. The pattern was a lot of fun so reknitting will not be a hardship.
I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Kaedean and I'm a rabid sock knitter. I have knit well over 300 pair of socks with I don't know how many UFO's or SSS but once I had 19 socks on needles. I don't think I have more than 6 on right now. I also love to knit lace. I'm mudgett on ravelry.

No comments: