Monday, September 3, 2007

Bartholomew Progress




Hi all! I received my New Pathways for Sock Knitters a little over a week ago and find I cannot put it down. I started a Bartholomew's sock last week when on vacation and was pleased to discover there is a Knit A Long!!! I have finished my first sock and am about 1/3 of the way through the second one. I got a little waylaid around the heel portion of sock #1, but I discovered I had left out the last pattern row before the heel started. Yes, that can cause problems, but I figured it out finally.

The yarn used is some Ashland Bay Colonial Superwash/Nylon fingering weight dyed by myself.

Cheers

4 comments:

Ina said...

Wow, gorgeous dye job - gorgeous sock! Tantalizing indeed!

Carolyn said...

Thank you very much, Ina. I cannot wait to finish the second one, so I can wear them ;)

Vicki said...

Those are just beautiful!! I love the way the colors are working up.

Carolyn said...

Thanks Vicki!